You are here
Exploring cultural transformations through art, Skvirsky creates work around the concepts of racial genealogy and family traditions. Existing at the intersection of history and collective memory, Kinswoman delves into stories of migration and transitory existence from a distinctly female perspective.Read more
Ten choreographers create ten short dances in one very large space, but for one very small stage: a raised cube with a 4′ x 4′ playing space. During the 2018 CounterCurrent festival, the fourth annual Ten Tiny Dances® will focus on themes of “color” to be interpreted by audience and artists alike. Audiences are asked to attend in all-white to fully embrace the theme and immerse themselves in the interactive nature of this work.Read more
- April 2017: Movement V: Ballroom
- December 2016: Winter Wonders
- November 2016: 12 Minutes Max!
- September 2016: RISE ABOVE: A Story of Hope.
- June 2016: WE Are PAPER TOWEL: A Cultural Construction performed by Sheila Pepe
- June 2016: A Party With No Agenda
- April 2016: The School for the Movement of the Technicolor People
- April 2016: Meet Me at MacGregor
- April 2016: Molla Nasreddin: Embrace Your Antithesis
- April 2016: eL Seed