You are here
UHGD18* is an exhibition showcasing works that are the culmination of formative experiences and personal growth of twenty-three designers graduating from the University of Houston’s Graphic Design BFA program.
Delve into the thinking and design processes of UHGD18*.
Join us at the exhibition.Read more
- January 2017: Kate Gilmore & Heather Rowe - Only in Your Way
- December 2016: Tis the Season Holiday Art Show
- November 2016: Curating and the Crisis of the Public
- October 2016: Hallow-Zine Making Workshop
- October 2016: Houston Through the Decades Pop-up Museum
- September 2016: Pablo Helguera: The Fable Is to Be Retold
- August 2016: Every Summer Has a Story
- June 2016: Sheila Pepe invites Sondra Perry
- May 2016: Diverse Discourse: Sofía Hernández Chong Cuy
- May 2016: Twentyº