"147 Devices for Integrated Principles" is a multimedia performance by Hillerbrand+Magsamen that examines society’s relationships with “devices” by animating everyday objects as unifying mechanisms for survival during times of social disconnect and intensified need.Read more
You are here
Best of Fringe returns after a two-year absence, and comes back for a two-night engagement featuring twelve Houston-based artists and companies. Each night offers a different roster of independent performing art spanning a variety of disciplines, including circus, music, Modern dance, hip-hop, and theater. Best of Fringe 2018 will unveil a partial line-up of the artists who will present work at the 2018 Houston Fringe Festival in September, and reveal this year’s logo color and merchandise.Read more
- November 2016: 12 Minutes Max!
- September 2016: RISE ABOVE: A Story of Hope.
- June 2016: WE Are PAPER TOWEL: A Cultural Construction performed by Sheila Pepe
- June 2016: A Party With No Agenda
- April 2016: The School for the Movement of the Technicolor People
- April 2016: Meet Me at MacGregor
- April 2016: Molla Nasreddin: Embrace Your Antithesis
- April 2016: eL Seed
- April 2016: Innocent Violence
- April 2016: 79.89.09