Tickets available online anytime
You can access upcoming shows several ways:
- Homepage (scroll down towards the bottom)
- Show Title (in an alphabetical list)
- Presenter Organization or Company
Box Office Hours
For walk-up sales, the box office will be open 2 hours before every ticketed event.
For phone sales, the box office will be open:
- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Wednesday - Friday
- 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM Saturday - Sunday
- 2 hours before every ticketed performance
You can reach the box office at 713-521-4533 or email@example.com.
The box office will close 45 minutes after a ticketed event has begun.
Tickets can be purchased with cash, credit cards or a check.
- We accept all major credit cards except for American Express.
- Checks need to be made payable to "MATCH".
- The box office cannot accept bills larger than $50.
Standby tickets are sold/issued when a performance is sold out, but you still want to try your chances at the door.
- A standby ticket does not guarantee that you will be admitted into the theater or that your entire party will be admitted.
- Standby tickets are admitted on a first purchased, first served basis.
- Standby tickets do not guarantee that we will be able to sit your entire party together.
- If you purchase a standby ticket, you must be present in the lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of your performance.
- If you are not admitted into the theatre, we will exchange your tickets for another performance or issue the purchaser a refund.
For questions or to purchase a standby ticket, please contact the box office during regular box office hours at (713) 521-4533.
Lost and Found
If you lost any items at the MATCH, please call our box office at 713-521-4533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any found items at the MATCH will be held at the box office.