You are here
UHGD18* is an exhibition showcasing works that are the culmination of formative experiences and personal growth of twenty-three designers graduating from the University of Houston’s Graphic Design BFA program.
Delve into the thinking and design processes of UHGD18*.
Join us at the exhibition.Read more
- January 2018: MATCH Family Fun Day
- January 2018: Keliy Anderson-Staley: Community Portraits
- January 2018: Gamson Artist Lecture: Mary Weatherford
- December 2017: Rooted Fruits Marketplace
- September 2017: Antígona González
- September 2017: Lines Drawn
- September 2017: Strength: After the Rain
- August 2017: 2017 Houston Caribbean Queen Pageant
- July 2017: Situation Mixtape
- July 2017: [in between space]