You are here
UHGD18* is an exhibition showcasing works that are the culmination of formative experiences and personal growth of twenty-three designers graduating from the University of Houston’s Graphic Design BFA program.
Delve into the thinking and design processes of UHGD18*.
Join us at the exhibition.Read more
- April 2016: Luck of the Draw
- April 2016: Diverse Discourse: Angela Mattox, Portland Institute for Contemporary Art
- February 2016: Creative Voo Doo
- February 2016: Winter Celebrations - Honoring Houston's African-American Trail Riders
- January 2016: Winter Celebration Family Day
- December 2015: Winter Celebrations: Observing the Feast Day of the Virgin of Guadalupe