“The T.R.U.T.H. PROJECT" educates and mobilizes LGBTQ communities of color and their allies through social arts that promote mental,emotional and sexual health.
We are the premier resource for education,empowerment and enrichment of LGBTQ communities of color and their allies.
The T.R.U.T.H. Project targets the LGBTQ community and Allies, focusing on creating self awareness and healing through the use of performance arts and social engagement. Addressing issues important to our community and society, this project highlights national and local artist creating original works that will be presented to the community in an Out Of the Box healing experience. Healing through the ARTS...
Past Events at MATCH
- December 2017: The Story Told
- September 2017: Strength: After the Rain
- June 2017: Feel My Pride
- April 2017: RISE ABOVE: A Story of Hope
- December 2016: The Boy That Dreams in Yellow
- September 2016: RISE ABOVE: A Story of Hope.
- February 2016: Dear HIV/AIDS - An Encore Presentation!
- November 2015: Dear HIV/AIDS