Visual artist Kevin Beasley creates a site-specific sculptural and sound installation at the iconic Eldorado Ballroom, which served the Third Ward with a who’s who of the great blues and jazz players from the 1940s through the 1970s. Beasley explores cultural, personal, and historical contexts—and related materials—in assembling his art.Read more
You are here
- December 2016: Winter Wonders
- November 2016: 12 Minutes Max!
- September 2016: RISE ABOVE: A Story of Hope.
- June 2016: WE Are PAPER TOWEL: A Cultural Construction performed by Sheila Pepe
- June 2016: A Party With No Agenda
- April 2016: The School for the Movement of the Technicolor People
- April 2016: Meet Me at MacGregor
- April 2016: Molla Nasreddin: Embrace Your Antithesis
- April 2016: eL Seed
- April 2016: Innocent Violence