MATCH Part Time Hourly Technicians
MATCH maintains a roster of hourly technicians to work with clients who rent space at MATCH. These positions are assigned on an as needed basis and are not guaranteed hours. We also hire crew to reconfigure the black box spaces and setup seating risers.
These are not full time positions with MATCH.
Lighting and Sound Technicians :
- Experience programming and running lighting and / or sound consoles. This means actively programming lighting, or building Qlab audio/video show files without direction from a designer. Sound technicians may also expected to be able to manage shows with multiple live microphones.
- Must be able to work independantly with limited direct supervision.
- Must be able to work with clients to help them create and execute their vision for their performance.
- Must be able to under tight timelines.
- Must be able to bend and lift at least 50lbs
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org