Tickets available online anytime
You can access upcoming shows several ways:
- Homepage (scroll down towards the bottom)
- Show Title (in an alphabetical list)
- Presenter Organization or Company
Box Office Hours
For walk-up sales, the box office will be open 2 hours before every ticketed event.
For phone sales, the box office will be open:
- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Wednesday - Friday
- 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM Saturday - Sunday
- 2 hours before every ticketed performance
You can reach the box office at 713-521-4533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response back to a voicemail or email.
The box office will close 45 minutes after a ticketed event has begun.
Tickets can be purchased with cash, credit cards or a check.
- We accept all major credit cards except for American Express.
- Checks need to be made payable to "MATCH".
- The box office cannot accept bills larger than $50.
Ticket exchanges are available depending on availability. To make an exchange, you can do one of the following:
- From your email confirmation, simply 'reply' back to the email, and let us know what performance date you would like to exchange your ticket to. We will process your request and send you an email confirmation back.
- Call the box office at (713) 521-4533.
Any exchanges to a ticket with a higher price value will be subject to an additional charge.
Standby tickets are sold/issued when a performance is sold out, but you still want to try your chances at the door.
- A standby ticket does not guarantee that you will be admitted into the theater or that your entire party will be admitted.
- Standby tickets are admitted on a first purchased, first served basis.
- Standby tickets do not guarantee that we will be able to sit your entire party together.
- If you purchase a standby ticket, you must be present in the lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of your performance.
- If you are not admitted into the theatre, we will exchange your tickets for another performance or issue the purchaser a refund.
For questions or to purchase a standby ticket, please contact the box office during regular box office hours at (713) 521-4533.
Lost and Found
If you lost any items at the MATCH, please call our box office at 713-521-4533 or email email@example.com. Any found items at the MATCH will be held at the box office.