Tickets available online anytime
Box Office Hours
For walk-up, the box office will be open 2 hours before every ticketed performance.
For phone sales, the box office will be open:
- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Wednesday - Friday
- 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM Saturday - Sunday
- 2 hours before every ticketed performance
You can reach the box office at 713-521-4533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standby tickets are sold/issued when a performance is sold out, but you still want to try your chances at the door.
- A standby ticket does not guarantee that you will be admitted into the theater or that your entire party will be admitted.
- Standby tickets are admitted on a first purchased, first served basis.
- Standby tickets do not guarantee that we will be able to sit your entire party together.
- If you purchase a standby ticket, you must be present in the lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of your performance.
- If you are not admitted into the theatre, we will exchange your tickets for another performance or issue the purchaser a refund.
For questions or to purchase a standby ticket, please contact the box office during regular box office hours at (713) 521-4533.
Lost and Found
If you lost any items at the MATCH, please call our box office at 713-521-4533 or email email@example.com. Any found items at the MATCH will be held at the box office.