Tickets available online anytime
- Please note that the MATCH Box Office is primarily a virtual box office and you may purchase tickets online at anytime.
- NOTE: All online sells stop 2 hours prior to a perfomance time, at which point you can purchase tickets by visiting or calling the box office.
You can access upcoming shows in several ways:
- Homepage (scroll down towards the bottom)
- Show Title (in an alphabetical list)
- Presenter Organization or Company
Box Office Hours
For walk-up sales, the box office will be open 2 hours before every ticketed event.
For phone sales, the box office will be open:
- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Wednesday - Friday
- 2 hours before every ticketed performance
You can reach the box office at 713-521-4533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response back to a voicemail or email.
The box office will close 45 minutes after a ticketed event has begun.
Tickets can be purchased with cash, credit cards or a check.
- We accept all major credit cards except for American Express.
- Checks need to be made payable to "MATCH".
- The box office cannot accept bills larger than $50.
- Individual presenters choose their ticket price range and discount offers therefor not all shows will have certain discounts.
- For presenters offering a senior discount the age specification is 65+ unless otherwise stated.
- For presenters offering a student discount a vaid student ID must be presented.
- For presenters offering a discount for children the maximum age is 13 unless otherwise stated.
- Unless specifically stated, ALL children must have a ticket.
- Some, but not all, presenters may offer group discounts. Special discount codes and group size definitions will be included on the ticket page if this discount is offered.
Refunds & Exchanges
All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable except in the event of an event cancellation from the presenter or MATCH.
Ticket exchanges are available depending on availability. To make an exchange, you can do one of the following:
- From your email confirmation, simply 'reply' back to the email, and let us know what performance date you would like to exchange your ticket to. We will process your request and send you an email confirmation back.
- Call the box office at (713) 521-4533.
Any exchanges to a ticket with a higher price value will be subject to an additional charge.
Standby tickets are sold/issued when a performance is sold out, but you still want to try your chances at the door.
- A standby ticket does not guarantee that you will be admitted into the theater or that your entire party will be admitted.
- Standby tickets are admitted on a first purchased, first served basis.
- Standby tickets do not guarantee that we will be able to sit your entire party together.
- If you purchase a standby ticket, you must be present in the lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of your performance.
- If you are not admitted into the theatre, we will exchange your tickets for another performance or issue the purchaser a refund.
For questions or to purchase a standby ticket, please contact the box office during regular box office hours at (713) 521-4533.
Some events have a strict NO LATE SEATING policy. This policy will be communicated on the event page when purchasing tickets online, as well as on your email confirmation. We will be unable to seat ticket-holders once the performance has begun. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure enough time to get to your seat. Any unclaimed seats will be released at show time to anyone on a standby list.
For events that do not implement a NO LATE SEATING policy, we cannot guarantee immediate seating after the performance has begun. Latecomers will only be admitted in a suitable break in the performance.
In all scenarios, please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure enough time to get to your seat.
Wheelchair accessible seating is available to individuals who require wheelchair accessible seating for themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf. Please call the box office at (713) 521-4533 for assistance in the purchase of accessible seating.
The MATCH also has two entrances that are both equipped with ramps for wheelchair access into the building. The ramps are located at both entrances of the MATCH. Patrons with accessibility needs may be dropped off/picked up in the the drive-in on the Travis St. entrance.
Accessible parking is available on a first come-first served basis in the Mid-Main Parking Garage located across from the MATCH.
Accessible/Family restrooms are available on the first level of the MATCH, located in the breezeway.
For questions about accessibility, please contact email@example.com or call (713) 325-5374.
Click HERE to be redirected to our Virtaul Event Troubleshooting site.
If you are experiencing any issues with viewing online content or connecting to a virtual event, please contact the MATCH Box Office:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (713) 521-4533
All of our theaters are equipped with Listen Technologies to help patrons that are hard of hearing. Please stop by the box office, when you arrive, to request use of an assisted listening device.
Lost and Found
If you lost any items at the MATCH, please call our box office at 713-521-4533 or email email@example.com. Any found items at the MATCH will be held at the box office.