The Houston Fringe Festival returns live and in-person for the first time in two years! The 2021 festival marks the 14-year anniversary of Houston's very own fringe, featuring dance, music, film, storytelling, drag, and performance art! This year the festival will run for three evenings on October 15-17, and each night will feature a unique roster of fringe artists. Festival passes are available for all three nights. Read more
You are here
- January 2021: MATCH Family Fun Day - At Home
- February 2020: SOUL REVIVAL!
- January 2020: El Gran Final!
- January 2020: Premieres!
- January 2020: La Onda Nueva
- January 2020: Salsa en Vivo!
- January 2020: MATCH Family Fun Day 2020
- November 2019: Anything Goes Part II
- November 2019: Joaquin Rodrigo - Aranjuez My Love
- November 2019: Anything Goes Part I