Shabach Enterprise is a 501 (c) (3), non-profit minority-owned organization that seeks to support African American community outreach and advancements through theatrical arts and fosters public awareness and cultural appreciation of the performing arts within their communities.
It is the endeavor of Shabach Enterprise to promote positive networking opportunities among budding entrepreneurs within the community.
Shabach Enterprise encourages all individuals who possess a love for the performing art to engage themselves with the mission of Shabach Enterprise.
“Fade To Black” is the premier product brand of Shabach Enterprise, a 501c 3 non-profit organization and is a collection of ten short plays written by African-American playwrights. Our festival runs over three nights with an exciting opening followed by a second night including our Playwright Talkback.
Past Events at MATCH
- June 2019: Fade to Black Play Festival 2019
- January 2019: Fade to Black Reading Series 2019
- August 2018: Fly In The Windshield
- June 2018: 6th Annual Fade To Black Play Festival
- January 2018: Fade to Black Reading Series 2018
- June 2017: Fade To Black Play Festival 2017
- January 2017: Fade to Black Reading Series 2017