You are here
An evening of premiere works produced, choreographed and danced entirely by UH School of Theatre & Dance students. UH Goes to the MATCH presents the talent of today and the visionaries of the future.Read more
After the unexpected and untimely death of his brother Claiborne, choreographer and Core Dance Company Manager D. Patton White was compelled to create. Several sources of inspiration informed his dance making including the etymology of the word “memorial,” a recommended musical composition of the third movement of Ralph Vaughn Williams’ Symphony Number 5 in D Major, and the creative talents of the dance artists of Core Dance.Read more
- January 2019: Mind The Gap
- January 2019: Origins
- December 2018: Merry Everything
- December 2018: MET too and MET ensemble "Open House"
- December 2018: Mind The Gap
- November 2018: METdance presents "When We Take Flight"
- November 2018: Olé Flamenco
- October 2018: Shortcuts
- October 2018: Falling Into Motion
- October 2018: Gallery Construction