Summer Intensive 2018 Showcase is an end of program performance featuring dancers presenting multiple genres of dance. Audiences will have an opportunity to watch a preview of BalletForte's upcoming season as well as premieres from emerging choreographers.Read more
You are here
Dance Source Houston, in collaboration with MATCH, presents the first Mind The Gap performance of the 2018-19 season on August 14. The evening will include works by local choreographers Brittany Bass, Lori Guerin, Rathna Kumar, Hari, Emily Roy Sayre, Leslie Scates and Cara Shanks.Read more
When Texas Legislation fights for a hanger to be the only option, diversity to be a dirty word, race to be a weapon, sexuality to be crime...what is the price for Texas?
The Texas Legislation is a Circus. Resistance is the Finale.
The collision of Politics and Art gives rise to a dystopian circus arena. Politicians are clowns, the Resistance is Burlesque, and minorities are flying aerialists and vaudevillian acts. Welcome to the world of Never Again under the Big Top.
- December 2017: MET too Open House Performance
- December 2017: The Story Told
- November 2017: Mind The Gap
- November 2017: Moving Myths
- November 2017: where the heart is
- November 2017: X20
- November 2017: Contemporary Flamenco Guitar, Dance and Percussion
- October 2017: Antaram
- October 2017: Direct Path to Detour
- October 2017: Arts for Arts' Sake