The mission of Dance Source Houston is to nurture and support contemporary dance artists, the organizations that present them, and to identify and build audiences for contemporary dance in the greater Houston area.
Dance Source Houston is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to creating audiences and appreciation for contemporary dance in Houston and beyond.
We support Dance Artists via a full range of Programs and Resources to help build audiences and foster appreciation for contemporary dance.
For Dance-loving audiences, we provide complete dance news, information and event listings in and around Houston. We publish The Dance Card – an up-to-the-minute listing of dance events, and The Dance DiSH – a magazine dedicated to contemporary dance news and views.
Past Events at MATCH
- January 2020: Mind the Gap
- November 2019: Mind The Gap
- September 2019: Mind The Gap
- August 2019: Mind The Gap
- June 2019: Barnstorm Dance Fest 2019
- March 2019: Mind The Gap
- January 2019: Houston Dance Community Town Hall
- January 2019: Mind The Gap
- December 2018: Mind The Gap
- August 2018: Mind The Gap