Summer Intensive 2018 Showcase is an end of program performance featuring dancers presenting multiple genres of dance. Audiences will have an opportunity to watch a preview of BalletForte's upcoming season as well as premieres from emerging choreographers.Read more
You are here
Dance Source Houston, in collaboration with MATCH, presents the first Mind The Gap performance of the 2018-19 season on August 14. The evening will include works by local choreographers Brittany Bass, Lori Guerin, Rathna Kumar, Hari, Emily Roy Sayre, Leslie Scates and Cara Shanks.Read more
When Texas Legislation fights for a hanger to be the only option, diversity to be a dirty word, race to be a weapon, sexuality to be crime...what is the price for Texas?
The Texas Legislation is a Circus. Resistance is the Finale.
The collision of Politics and Art gives rise to a dystopian circus arena. Politicians are clowns, the Resistance is Burlesque, and minorities are flying aerialists and vaudevillian acts. Welcome to the world of Never Again under the Big Top.
- April 2018: Center Aisle Blues
- April 2018: Ten Tiny Dances®
- April 2018: Horse Dream Horse
- April 2018: An Evening of American Music and Dance
- March 2018: The Other Side
- March 2018: Dancing with the Houston Stars 2018
- March 2018: Colors of Dance - Seductive Evening
- March 2018: A Multitude of Sins
- March 2018: Mind The Gap
- March 2018: Solero Flamenco and Special Guest Manuela Barrios