You are here
Dance Source Houston, in collaboration with MATCH, presents the first Mind The Gap performance of the 2018-19 season on August 14. The evening will include works by local choreographers Brittany Bass, Lori Guerin, Rathna Kumar, Hari, Emily Roy Sayre, Leslie Scates and Cara Shanks.Read more
When Texas Legislation fights for a hanger to be the only option, diversity to be a dirty word, race to be a weapon, sexuality to be crime...what is the price for Texas?
The Texas Legislation is a Circus. Resistance is the Finale.
The collision of Politics and Art gives rise to a dystopian circus arena. Politicians are clowns, the Resistance is Burlesque, and minorities are flying aerialists and vaudevillian acts. Welcome to the world of Never Again under the Big Top.
- February 2018: UH Goes to the MATCH
- February 2018: HEAR ME: Youth & Young Adults Speak
- February 2018: Peter and Wendy
- February 2018: American Playground & Two Room Apartment
- February 2018: The Black Card - A Danced Exploration of Social Injustice
- January 2018: MATCH Family Fun Day
- January 2018: Dance 3
- January 2018: B.U. Winter Dance Showcase
- December 2017: Believe
- December 2017: MET too Open House Performance