To empower and transform communities through innovative dance, theater, and visual art.
The Pilot Dance Project is a program of FrenetiCore, a 501(c)3 non-profit arts organization with the mission to empower and transform communities through innovative dance, theater, and visual art. The organization is based out of MATCH-Midtown Arts & Theater Center Houston and is dedicated to producing original dance theater by the city's leading independent choreographers. The 2018 season will include premieres by Jaime Frugé-Walne, Heather VonReichbauer, and Ashley Horn.
Past Events at MATCH
- June 2022: Queer Fringe Houston
- June 2022: Friday I'm in Love at Queer Fringe Houston
- March 2022: Second Annual Texas Latino/a/x Contemporary Dance Festival
- April 2021: Texas Latino/a/x Contemporary Dance Festival 2021
- December 2020: Mettle/Tether
- June 2019: Things Left Behind
- April 2019: Hawa (The Ride)
- March 2018: Madness, Memories, and Woe: A Fantastical Journey Inspired by Edgar Allan Poe