World Premiere of Peter Klatzow's "The World of Miro"
Joined by percussionist Brady Spitz , Kinetic will premiere The World of Miró for marimba and string quartet by South African composer Peter Klatzow . This colorful program centers on the exploratory and radical artistic movements brewing in Paris around the turn of the century and their ripples through time and space, and also features chamber music by Erwin Schulhoff and Jennifer Higdon .Read more
Presented by KINETIC
- Limited seating for social distancing
- Ticket are Pay-What-You-Can with a $25 suggested ticket price.
- All sales are final. No refunds. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Gallery will open approximately 15 minutes before the performance begins.
- The estimated run time is 1 hours with no intermission.
- This performance is suitable for all ages but not recommended for children 5 and younger
- Late seating will be limited. We cannot guarantee immediate seating after the performance has begun.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are not required, but suggested, for guests who are fully vaccinated while in the breezeway and lobby areas. For those guests who are not fully vaccinated we ask that you continue to wear a mask throughout the theater and lobby areas.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some presenters may require all guests, regardless of your vaccination status, to wear masks inside the theater.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer and disposable masks available in each of our theater lobbies.
- Food and beverages will not be allowed inside the theatre spaces.