Written by Conor McPherson, Directed by Curtis Barber
When a relentless and deadly slew of birds begins attacking humanity, strangers Nat and Diane find themselves trying to survive together in an isolated cabin. Soon after, the young and attractive Julia arrives looking for shelter, bringing with her suspicion and distrust. When the duo becomes a trio, paranoia takes hold revealing an inside threat that rivals that of the murderous birds on the outside. Daphne du Maurier’s 1952 classic short story, and the basis for Alfred Hitchcock’s classic film, is adapted by Conor McPherson and becomes a gripping and unsettling look at human nature in the face of societal collapse.Read more
PRESENTED BY DIRT DOGS THEATRE CO.
- General Admission
- $30 regular
- NO LATE SEATING. Unclaimed seats will be released at show time to anyone on a standby list.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- Each ticket is subject to a $3 fee at checkout.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- We currently do not accept American Express.
- To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.
- The estimated run time is 90 minutes with no intermissions.
- This performance is suitable for age 15 and up.
- This performance has a NO LATE SEATING policy. We will be unable to seat ticketholders once the performance has begun. Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the performance to ensure enough time to get to your seat.
- Unclaimed seats will be released at show time to anyone on a standby list.
- No food will be allowed in the theater. Food purchased from the cafe/concessions can be consumed in the lobby and breezeway before taking your seat in the theater. Drinks are allowed in the theater. No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premise.