A night of premieres from Houston choreographers and composers
Musiqa presents a collaboration with Houston Ballet II, premiering new choreography and a selection of music ranging from intimate solo piano preludes to a ten-piece ensemble performing a show-stopping new dectet. Together this program represents all the things that make Musiqa tick: cross-disciplinary collaborations with other artists, modern music by composers we love, and the introduction of new works to Houston audiences.Read more
Presented by MUSIQA & HOUSTON BALLET II
Musiqa believes in making our work available to everyone, regardless of how much they can afford to pay. We suggest a $35 ticket price if you aren’t sure what choice to make. But here’s a little more about the other possibilities:
- MORE THAN $35? If our whole audience paid the suggested rate, it still wouldn’t offset the cost of paying artists, composers and designers to make this production happen. But if you pay more, you’ll help us pay those people PLUS make it possible for a student, artist or any other audience members with less financial means to see the show too.
- LESS THAN $35? We want you to come to our shows, whether you can afford the suggested rate or not. Just choose one of the lower options that best fits your budget.
- All tickets are Pay-What-You-Can.
- Seating is general admission.
- Each ticket is subject to a $2 service fee at checkout.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- Lobby and seating open 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- The estimated run time is 1 hour 30 minutes with one intermission.
- Stay after the show for an audience/artist Talkback.
- Latecomers will be seated at suitable breaks in the performance.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellation or refunds. We do not accept AMERICAN EXPRESS. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- PLEASE NOTE: Musiqa is requiring all guests to wear masks while inside the lobby and theater.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer and disposable masks available in each of our theater lobbies.
- Food and beverages will not be allowed inside the theatre spaces.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines