*For events ticketed through MATCH Box Office*
Event Images/Graphic Recommendations
Here are some guidelines for your event image or graphic:
- The formate of the MATCH website has a specific frame for images. For best fit & resolution, please provide a hi-resolution image for your graphic. The minimum size of your image needs to be 960 pixels wide by 640 pixels high.
- For best resolution, please size your graphic to 300 dpi
- JPG or PNG format
- Graphics must be in RGB color mode
- Avoid putting dates, times, location, ticket prices, phone numbers or website address. All that information is already present on your event page.
- Focus on your graphic, the name of your event, and your company name.
- Here are a few examples of effective event images:
Where your graphic will be displayed
- Your event page on MATCH website
- Your presenter page on MATCH website
- In our weekly email blast to everyone on our mailing list
- On the lobby screen outside your event space
- On the video marque in front of the MATCH at Main and Holman
- Facebook and twitter
We want to make sure your event shines in the best possible light. Please follow these recommendations to ensure proper display on each of these media.
Don’t forget your LOGO!
If you have a company or organization logo, please send that as well. We will include that on your presenter and event page as well.
We want to make sure our branding is represented correctly. If you would like use the MATCH Logo in your program or marketing, please visit the following dropbox to obtain our most current logo files:
Correct facility names:
- Midtown Arts & Theater Center Houston
Incorrect facility names:
- MATCH Houston
Correct venue names:
- Matchbox 1
- Matchbox 2
- Matchbox 3
- Matchbox 4
- Rehearsal Room
Incorrect venue names:
- Box 1
- Match 3
3400 Main St.
Houston, TX 77002
Box Office Contact information
Phone: (713) 521-4533
Email Dennis Draper at email@example.com or call him at (713) 325-5374.