A National Performance Network (NPN) Creation Fund Project co-commissioned by DiverseWorks (Houston) and Studio5 (Evanston, IL) and NPN
All the Devils Are Here collides Shakespeare’s The Tempest with the true story of an unsolved murder in the Galapagos in 1929. This immersive dance theater performance follows the failed attempts of a nihilist couple, a conservative family, and a baroness and her two gay lovers to escape the world of man on the uninhabited island of Floreana. Their conflicting visions of Paradise, sexual and moral “rightness,” colonial instincts, and social and psychological demons lead to disaster and provide a rich canvas for a poignant examination of basic human rights, social justice, and power structures.Read more
Presented by Open Dance Project & DiverseWorks
- A reservation of one ticket will grant access to the virtual performance. If you plan to watch with a group, please consider registering tickets accordingly.
- Patrons will receive an email confirmation with a weblink to the virtual performance after completing their registration.
- Each ticket is subject to a $2 fee.
- The estimated run time is 60 minutes.
- The virtual performance will be presented as a livestream on Saturday, May 15 at 5:00 PM.
For questions, please contact the box office by calling (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.