Luisana Rivas, Mezzo-Soprano, Charbel Yubaile, piano
The second concert of THE PONCE PROJECT Spring Virtual Season presents a curated collection of Latin American Art Songs "Canciones" from México, Venezuela, Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia.Read more
Presented by PRESENTER
- Seating is general admission (open seating). The theater will open approximately 30 minutes before the performance begins.
- We cannot guarantee immediate seating after the performance has begun. Latecomers will be seated at suitable breaks in the performance and in conveniently reachable seat locations. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available to individuals who require wheelchair accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf.
- Each ticket is subject to a $2 fee at check out.
- The estimated run time is 2 hours with 1 intermission. 1 hour and will be performed in 1 act.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
- All sales are final. No refunds. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.