Creative Director, Kevin Anderson; Choreographer, Brent Smith
In recognition of National Gay Men HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NGMHAAD) is to raise awareness about the impact of HIV on gay and bisexual men in the United States.
Black Boy Symphony Live! is a multi-disciplinary exploration into the lives of queer Black men amid a challenging year. COVID-19, mental health, isolation, HIV/AIDS, and social injustices will all be revealed through storytelling reflected though spoken word, dance, video, and sound. The T.R.U.T.H. Project recognizes art as a universal language and hopes to reach an audience through an intentional lens. The T.R.U.T.H. Project aims for this love letter to unapologetically share stories that inspire.
Social Art. Education. Awareness. Community
This event is kindly supported by ViiV Healthcare.Read more
Powered by The T.R.U.T.H. Project, Inc.
- FREE ADMISSION with RSVP
- Limit of two ticket per RSVP
- General Admission seating
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellation or refunds. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lobby and seating open 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- The estimated run time is 90 minutes with no intermission.
- Suitable for ages 16 and up
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- PLEASE NOTE: The T.R.U.T.H. project is not requiring masks, but strongly recommending them for all guests.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines.