Documentary and Panel Discussion on Youth Mental Health Presented by Change Happens! and IMPACT Collective
Change Happens! and IMPACT Collective bring to you a powerful and poignant documentary known as "Connecting the Dots," the first feature documentary of its kind to offer a raw and intimate look at youth mental health from a global perspective. With heartfelt poignant stories of lived experience, the film exclusively showcases young voices breaking barriers surrounding youth mental health. Through highly cinematic and youth character-driven storytelling, Connecting the Dots is emotional, reflective, and hopeful, and highlights youth mental health globally.Read more
Presented by CHANGE HAPPENS! and IMPACT Collective
- Seating is general admission.
- FREE ADMISSION WITH RSVP
- Register early. Space is limited.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- If you find that you cannot attend the event, please let the box office know to release your seats.
- To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.
- Lobby, registration, and seating open 30 minutes prior to curtain time at 9 AM.
- The estimated run time is 55 minutes followed by a and panel discussion.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- In accordance with CDC and Harris County guidelines, masks are not required, but strongly recommended for all guests while at the MATCH.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer available in each of our theater lobbies.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines.