Book and Music by Michael Gordon Shapiro, Texas Premiere!
Gideon is a stableboy who yearns to be a Royal Cavalier. Alanna is a young viscountess who wants to be free. Thrown together by chance, the two must contend with bandits, a treacherous forest, and a giant monster that just wants to eat everyone.
Gideon and the Blundersnorp combines witty characters, pulse-pounding excitement, and a rousing cinematic/medieval-folk score. Underlying the fun is a positive message: aspiration is fueled by personal character, not social class.Read more
Presented by Creative Movement Practices
- $25 Reserved Seating
Special Child Floor Seating with Parental/Guardian seats
- Special floor seating has been arranged for any child aged 3 to 12 that wants to be closer to the fun. ALL FLOOR SEATS are in front of the center section with a special row of chair seats reserved for parents.
- $5 Child Floor Seating (ages 3-12)
- $25 Row A - parent/guardian seating
- CLICK ON THE SEATING MAP BELOW to choose your seats.
- Each ticket is subject to a $2 fee at check out.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellation or refunds. Tickets may be exchanged for a subsequent performance date if seating is available. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lobby and seating open 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- The estimated run time is one hour with no intermission.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are not required, but strongly recommended, for all guests while at the MATCH.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines.