Book and Music by Michael Gordon Shapiro, Texas Premiere!
Gideon is a stableboy who yearns to be a Royal Cavalier. Alanna is a young viscountess who wants to be free. Thrown together by chance, the two must contend with bandits, a treacherous forest, and a giant monster that just wants to eat everyone.
Gideon and the Blundersnorp combines witty characters, pulse-pounding excitement, and a rousing cinematic/medieval-folk score. Underlying the fun is a positive message: aspiration is fueled by personal character, not social class.Read more
Presented by Creative Movement Practices
We invite you to come dressed in your very own “Age of Adventure” themed costume and join us after the 9pm show for a FREE BEER out in the Lobby to celebrate our opening night!
- $25 Reserved Seating
- Each ticket is subject to a $2 fee at check out.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellation or refunds. Tickets may be exchanged for a subsequent performance date if seating is available. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.
- Lobby and seating open 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- The estimated run time is one hour with no intermission.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are not required, but strongly recommended, for all guests while at the MATCH.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines.