Written and Directed by Krystal Bolden
Come and see a western unique from any you have seen before! With a culturally diverse cast that screams "Representation" and crew that embodies education, Director Krystal Bolden creates a beautiful masterpiece with students from Sam Houston State University. Reina of the West is the tale of outcast women trying to survive in the old west. When the ranch is threatened by a group of men jealous of her success, Reina and her girls must prove they have what it takes to survive.
Walk the red carpet at 6:30 PM and enjoy the film screening at 7:00 PM. Join us for a brief Q&A directly following the show.Read more
Presented by CROSS Net Inc.
- All seating is General Admission.
- $17 Regular
- $20 Ticket + T-shirt
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellation or refunds. We do not accept AMERICAN EXPRESS. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lobby and seating open 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- The estimated run time is 2 hours.
- Please stay after the screening for a Q&A with the artists.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- This event is suitable for children as young as 4.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- In accordance with CDC and Harris County guidelines, masks are not required, but strongly recommended for all guests while at the MATCH. Some presenters may require all guests, regardless of your vaccination status, to wear masks inside the theater.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer available in each of our theater lobbies.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines.