Architecture Center Houston is proud to present Revolutionary Architecture , a film festival that focuses on architecture, city, and space to spark a political discourse or change the development of the film’s political narrative. Buildings and space are inherently political, built by capitalism yet considered a universal right by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as adopted by the United Nations. Consistently, the largest issues of our time are shaped by the spaces we inhabit, whether by the space’s value as a social space or by its geographic significance, or by other political means. Just as revolution has opposing sides, design and space can be narrated from opposing views. This film program explores the paradigms of revolutionary space and architecture through a multitude of perspectives, with the hope to cultivate discussions of voice, authority, and subjectivity of revolution and change.Read more
Presented by ARCHITECTURE CENTER HOUSTON
Destriction of Memory
Followed by a conersation with Director Tim Slade
- $12 Regular
- $5 Student
- General Admission seating.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellation or refunds. We do not accept AMERICAN EXPRESS. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.
- Lobby and seating open 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- The estimated run time is 85 minutes.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- This event is suitable for ages 10 and over.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- In accordance with CDC and Harris County guidelines, masks are not required, but strongly recommended for all guests while at the MATCH. Some presenters may require all guests, regardless of your vaccination status, to wear masks inside the theater.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer available in each of our theater lobbies.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines.