|Friday, May. 26||8:00 PM||Opening Night|
|Saturday, May. 27||8:00 PM|
|Sunday, May. 28||2:00 PM||PWYC|
|Monday, May. 29||7:30 PM||Industry Night|
|Thursday, Jun. 1||7:30 PM||Talkback|
|Friday, Jun. 2||8:00 PM|
|Saturday, Jun. 3||8:00 PM|
|Sunday, Jun. 4||2:00 PM||PWYC|
|Thursday, Jun. 8||7:30 PM||Talkback|
|Friday, Jun. 9||8:00 PM|
|Saturday, Jun. 10||8:00 PM|
When the large Weston family unexpectedly reunites after patriarch Dad up and disappears, their Oklahoman family homestead explodes in a maelstrom of repressed truths and unsettling secrets. A vanished father, a pill-popping mother, and three sisters harboring shady little secrets becomes a mixture of brutal honesty and hurtful truth as old wounds reopen and new ones form. Winner of the 2008 Pulitzer Prize for Drama and the Tony Award for best play that same year, August: Osage County examines how people function within dysfunction.
Runtime: 2 hours 45 minutes with 2 10-minute intermissions
Pay What You Can (PWYC) Sundays and Monday shows
Please note that our online sales will end 2 hours prior to each performance time. Tickets may still be purchased but only at the box office.
**Sold Out - STANDBY Tickets available
- Standby tickets are sold/issued when a performance is sold out, but you still want to try your chances at the door.
- A standby ticket may be purchased for the sold-out performance on the date of the show at the box office.
- A standby ticket does not guarantee that you will be admitted into the theater or that your entire party will be admitted.
- Standby tickets are sold in a limited quantity and are admitted on a first purchased, first served basis.
- Standby tickets do not guarantee that we will be able to sit your entire party together.
- If you purchase a standby ticket, you must be present in the lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of your performance.
- If you are not admitted into the theatre, we will exchange your tickets for another performance or issue the purchaser a refund.