This performance is currently SOLD OUT. We are offering standby tickets at the door. We will try to seat as many standbys into any open seats in the theater.
- Standby tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis.
- Standby tickets will be issued one hour prior to the show.
- Standby tickets are issued in person at the box office. No online or phone reservations are accepted.
- Standby tickets do not gaurantee that you will be admitted into the theater or that your entire party will be admitted.
- Standby tickets do not gaurantee that we will be able to sit you with your party.
- If you receive a standby ticket, you must be present in the lobby of Matchbox 4 at the time of curtain.
Houston Pride Band, under Artistic Director Michael Roberts and Assistant Director Deborah Hirsch, will begin its 2016 performances with the concert, titled "Picture It!”. The concert will celebrate the cinematic medium and will engage and entertain both the ears and the eyes!
Highlighting the concert will be the premiere of a new work by Benjamin J. Brooks. The piece, titled "The Champion" (a boxing comedy), was commissioned by HPB and will include film excerpts from the Charlie Chaplin silent movie of the same name. Additional pieces performed will include music by John Williams as well as themes from science fiction movies.
This event is FREE and open to the public. Ticket reservation is required. Tickets can be reserved online, over the phone through the MATCH Box Office or at the door.
More information about the band, membership and all of its performances is available at: www.houstonprideband.org