Celebrating 14 years of fringe performance art of all forms.....
The Houston Fringe Festival returns live and in-person for the first time in two years! The 2021 festival marks the 14-year anniversary of Houston's very own fringe, featuring dance, music, film, storytelling, drag, and performance art! This year the festival will run for three evenings on October 15-17, and each night will feature a unique roster of fringe artists. Festival passes are available for all three nights.Read more
Presented by Houston Fringe Festival
- Tickets purchased in advance are $15.
- Tickets purchased at the door are $20.
- All Weekend Pass is $35
- Children 10 and under are free.
- Seating is general admission (open seating). The theater will open approximately 30 minutes before the performance begins.
- We cannot guarantee immediate seating after the performance has begun.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available to individuals who require wheelchair accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf.
- Each ticket is subject to a $2 fee at check out.
- The estimated run time is 2 hours with 1 intermission.
- This performance is suitable for all ages.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
- All sales are final. No refunds. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- This performance is being sold at 50% capacity to ensure social distancing.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are not required, but strongly recommended, for guests who are fully vaccinated while in the breezeway, lobby areas, and theaters. For those guests who are not fully vaccinated we ask that you continue to wear a mask throughout the theater and lobby areas.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the theater.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer and disposable masks available in each of our theater lobbies.
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever please stay home.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines.