Bringing Hope and Awareness to the Criminal Justice System
Prevention Zone Inc's goal is to provide a forum for sharing and planning research, scholarship, and health policy in the field of correctional health. The Catalyst For Change Community Form will organize conversations in order to encourage cross-sector, multi-disciplinary conversations, to expand our collective understanding of approaches to justice issues especially as they align with other systems such as via education, health care, community development, etc.
Event is free with registration.Read more
Presented by Prevention Zone Inc
- Tickets are free but require registration.
- Seating is general admission (open seating). The theater will open approximately 15 minutes before the program begins.
- To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event is from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM.
- This event is suitable for all ages.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
- Discussions will include:
- Criminal Justice Reform
- Prison, Parole, Probation
- Youth Justice
- Wrongful Convictions
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are not required, but suggested, for guests who are fully vaccinated while in the breezeway and lobby areas. For those guests who are not fully vaccinated we ask that you continue to wear a mask throughout the theater and lobby areas.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some presenters may require all guests, regardless of your vaccination status, to wear masks inside the theater.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer and disposable masks available in each of our theater lobbies.
- Food and beverages will not be allowed inside the theatre spaces.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.