The mission of Prevention Zone Inc is to be a catalyst for prosperity through providing leadership training, professional development, and life strategies for recently released exonerees and youth bubbling with potential.
It was founded by Daphine Jack, a veteran parole officer dedicated to the reform of a system that allows miscarriages of justice to take place. The Prevention Zone’s predominant focus is on three main areas:
- Providing quality services to all children but especially those with incarcerated parents,
- Providing resources and services to exonerees to help them recover from their harrowing experiences, and
- Establishing a meaningful partnership with other organizations that offer resources and services, specifically for children and families of the incarcerated.
Past Events at MATCH
- October 2022: Catalyst for Change Community Forum 2022
- March 2022: 2022 Circles of Excellence Criminal Justice Awards
- October 2021: Catalyst for Change Community Forum