Thursday, July 7, 2022 - 19:30
She’s baaaaaaack! Tamarie and her gang of merry misfits are returning to the stage—an actual stage—for a hilarious, irreverent, all-new musical extravaganza featuring an original score played by a live band and performances from some of Houston's funniest, wildest, quirkiest, sometimes raunchiest actors.Read more
PRESENTED BY THE CATASTROPHIC THEATRE
Ticket Price: YOU TELL US
- We suggest $35. More if you have it. Less if you don't.
It’s not a gimmick, it’s not a trick question. We’re really serious about this.
- The $35 suggested ticket price isn’t based on what it costs to make the show (which would make it much higher). And it isn’t based on the role we believe money should play in artistic endeavors (which would make it much lower). It is somewhere in between: a suggestion for those who have asked for one. If you really don’t know where to begin with choosing a ticket price, begin at $35.
“more if you have it...”
- If you can afford to, please consider throwing in a little extra to help take care of those who can’t. The theatre experience is better for everyone when it is shared with a large and diverse community. You might even enjoy the show more knowing you helped make it possible for others.
“less if you don’t”
- For some people $75 is a lot of money, for others $10 is. We are counting on you to let us know what’s right for you. If you’re a little short on cash, pay whatever you can afford and get us back the next time. And if you enjoy the show and want to drop something in the tip jar on your way out, please do.
CATASROPHIC THEATRE TICKET POLICIES & INFORMATION
Please Read Carefully
- NO LATE SEATING: Please arrive at the theatre at least 15-30 minutes before the performance. Tickets that are not picked up 5 minutes before show time will be released to the waiting list.
- We will be unable to seat ticketholders once the performance has begun.
- All ticket sales are final: If you are unable to attend, we will gladly exchange your tickets for another performance or even another production. All exchanges are on a space-available basis.
- All tickets are general admission: Seating is first-come-first-served.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.
- The lobby and theater will open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- This performance runs approximately 90 minutes with no intermission.
- This show contains adult language and situations and is not suitable for children under 13 years of age.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- PLEASE NOTE: The Catastrophic Theatre’s current policy is that masks are required for all patrons inside the theatre.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer and disposable masks in each of our theater lobbies.
- If you are not feeling well or have a temperature, please stay home.
No Sale Message:
Contact Box Office
Hide on Calendar?:
Hide on Event?: