Saturday, January 7, 2023 - 20:00
Shabach Enterprise's Fade To Black Reading Series returns for its sixth year. A Sunday matinee has been added.
Fade To Black is Houston's first and only short play festival to showcase the new works of Black playwrights. Each year, as we bring more programs to life, the Fade To Black movement grows! We have already produced the plays of over 250 amazing playwrights and utilized the talents of our culturally diverse theatre community of local actors and directors.Read more
Presented by Shabach Enterprise
This performance will be followed by at Q&A.
- Seating is general admission.
- $25 Advance Ticket Sales
- $35 At the Door
- Each ticket is subject to a $2 fee at check out.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available.
- All sales are final. There are no cancellation or refunds. We do not accept AMERICAN EXPRESS. To reach the box office, call (713) 521-4533 or email email@example.com.
- Lobby and seating open 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
- The estimated run time is 2 hours 15 minutes with one intermission.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
- Some material not suitable for patrons under 18.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the premises.
SAFETY @ the MATCH
Please note the following safety guidelines for you visit to MATCH:
- In accordance with CDC and Harris County guidelines, masks are not required, but strongly recommended for all guests while at the MATCH.
- All theaters are disinfected before each performance.
- MATCH has made hand sanitizer available in each of our theater lobbies.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- These precautions are subject to change depending on the public health guidelines.
No Sale Message:
Post Show Q&A
Hide on Calendar?:
Hide on Event?: