Videos that are "private" and require a password will be unsearchable through the Vimeo app on a Smart TV or Apple TV. To access private Vimeo videos, you will need to add them to your Water Later list on Vimeo. Here is how to do so:
- Set up a basic (free) account at https://vimeo.com/upgrade. The link to a basic account is listed right below the header.
- On your computer or laptop, log in to your Vimeo account.
- In your email program, open the email message that has the vimeo link to your private video.
- Open the video, enter the password.
- On the top right corner of the video, click the Clock Icon to Add To Watch Later list.
- Repeat this for each video, adding each video to your Watch Later List.
- You only need to do this step once per video.
- On your Smart TV or Apple TV or other streaming device, load up your Vimeo App.
- Sign in to your free account.
- Access your private videos from the Watch Later list.
- You’ll still need to enter the password for each video, as long as they are set to Private, rather than Public.
Now your private videos will play on your big Smart TV!