Aperio, Music of the Americas is a Houston-based ensemble dedicated to presenting unique chamber music in performances that showcase contemporary composers from the Americas.
Aperio, Music of the Americas showcases rarely performed contemporary chamber, vocal and solo music from South and North America, while featuring the presentation of new works and emerging composers. The ensemble’s programming consistently explores cross-cultural musical dialogue, sometimes emphasizing an interdisciplinary focus between music and other art forms.
Information on APERIO can be found at http://www.aperioamericas.org
Past Events at MATCH
- April 2019: The Vanishing Pavilions
- February 2019: Double Happiness & Difficult Bamboo
- October 2018: Savage Winter
- February 2018: XOCHIQUETZAL // KUKULKAN
- October 2017: MIYAMOTO IS BLACK ENOUGH
- April 2017: Gabriel Kahane in Concert
- March 2017: Hitchcock's 'The Lodger'
- October 2016: The Night Gatherers
- September 2016: New Argentinean Masters
- May 2016: Exotic Blooms - Chamber Music from Latin America