APERIO's 2023-2024 concert season continues with Present Nostalgia - Halcyon Visions in American Music - a program exploring musical Americana in works by Aldridge, Bates, Copland, Dett, Ives, and Larsen on Friday, April 5, 7:30 pm at the Midtown Arts & Theater Center Houston (MATCH). Members of Aperio’s core ensemble are joined by Houston’s own Trio Menil, grand prize winners of the 2023 Plowman Chamber Music competition for this special performance.Read more
You are here
Join the dance with this toe-tapping program! The artist-led, artist-curated Kinetic Ensemble closes its season by exploring the role of ‘play’ within the ensemble. Collaborating with Lydia Hance at Frame Dance and featuring smaller ensembles within Kinetic, the program invites an interplay between music and dance, culminating in a celebration of optimism and togetherness.Read more
- April 2016: Croatian Connections
- March 2016: The Necks
- March 2016: Music for Passiontide
- March 2016: Alan Doyle & the Beautiful Gypsies
- March 2016: Premieres
- March 2016: Junie B.
- March 2016: Picture It!
- March 2016: The ROCO Brass Quintet
- February 2016: Music to Light the Dark - Orpheus and Rilke
- February 2016: Master Class on Baroque Vocal Performance