You are here
Summer Intensive 2018 Showcase is an end of program performance featuring dancers presenting multiple genres of dance. Audiences will have an opportunity to watch a preview of BalletForte's upcoming season as well as premieres from emerging choreographers.Read more
Dance Source Houston, in collaboration with MATCH, presents the first Mind The Gap performance of the 2018-19 season on August 14. The evening will include works by local choreographers Brittany Bass, Lori Guerin, Rathna Kumar, Hari, Emily Roy Sayre, Leslie Scates and Cara Shanks.Read more
When Texas Legislation fights for a hanger to be the only option, diversity to be a dirty word, race to be a weapon, sexuality to be crime...what is the price for Texas?
The Texas Legislation is a Circus. Resistance is the Finale.
The collision of Politics and Art gives rise to a dystopian circus arena. Politicians are clowns, the Resistance is Burlesque, and minorities are flying aerialists and vaudevillian acts. Welcome to the world of Never Again under the Big Top.
- May 2016: National Tap Dance Day Celebration
- May 2016: Acts of Redemption: An Uncommon Liturgy Through Dance
- May 2016: Youth Novels
- May 2016: True Sound Rhythm Festival
- May 2016: Generation Dance Festival Houston
- May 2016: Through the Sheets of Clouds
- April 2016: Sixth Sense: A Dancer's Life
- April 2016: Rufus Reid Premieres Groove-Fish
- April 2016: Open Night: Benefiting Open Dance Project
- April 2016: Artifacts